Lister-Tyndale 2006

Hello ,

I know it's a bit early! ... but who'll be at the lister rally this year ? Me and my dad are coming over from ireland to visit it . Looking forward immensly to it , and will be a change from an irish rally !

I'm looking forward to see any of you that are going there .

Regards, John

Reply to
jdungan100

John, We're planning to exhibit at the tyndale rally this year, not sure what to take yet probably one of the big listers. look forward to meeting you

Regards, Gary

Reply to
gary millward

I will be there hopefully with the petter S, one of my fav. rallys

Regards bob

Reply to
boblester40

Look Forward to Meeting You Gary & Bob .. And hopefully a few other group member's .

Great Site by the way Bob !

Reply to
jdungan100