lister tyndale

Hello ,

Just wondering if any other board group members are attending the Lister-Tyndale Rally next weekend ? I'm coming over on the friday to it from Dublin . Look forward to seeing you Gary & Bob ,

Regards, John Dungan

Reply to
jdungan100

John,

I am booked into a local rally to home next weekend, when do you go home I could do with returning the hospitality that I received from you :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Martin,

I'm off home on sunday night martin .. unfortunatly! :-))

John

Reply to
jdungan100

Whatya brunging Kim?

Reply to
Nick H

My plan is to turn up early Saturday morning & exhibit all that day. Father's Day on the Sunday precludes me from staying longer if I want to retain my ears - or so Daughter tells me!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Good question Nick. I'll bring the ST flat twin going or not as it is so pretty, but will probably exhibit the T300 as it went the last time I tried it!

There are other horizontally opposed options, going and not, of which I may avail both myself and My Public ;o))

Amongst my Notices, will be a growing "bits wanted" list .........

Anyone know if the cattle stockade fencing that caused such an outcry last year will be in place this year?

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Diplomacy done, plates spun, fires fought, maidens eaten - well, three out of four ain't bad

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

"Kim Siddorn" wrote

I'm in two minds whether or not to join the admiring audience this year, it's a 200 mile plus round trip (over 20 quids worth of fuel remember) and the engine display can be a bit samey. OTOH I do need a 3/8 UNC die which is probably to be had from one of the traders there.

Reply to
Nick H

Looks like the barriers are there this year too kim ,

John

Reply to
jdungan100

I've 400 mile round trip , and that's as the crow flies :-)) Does there be many traders ? Does Mac McGowan attend ?

Looking forward to it - should be a change from a rally here :-)

Reply to
jdungan100

wrote

I'm sure you won't be dissapointed if you haven't been (several times) before - just my jaded palate! Quite a few traders, though like other rallies there has been a definite slide towards 'car boot sale' type junk. Can't remember if Mac (certainly not in the car boot catagory) is one of the regulars.

Reply to
Nick H

We've never bought anything over the years at Tyndale, the stalls have not been good at all, which is why we stopped going. The engines are pretty good however, and there are usually some larger lumps there to drool over.

Astle Park has by far the best trader selection, we have never been there and not bought anything. Good reason for going!

Peter

Peter A Forbes