Lister Petter 2006

Hi All... Had a good time at Lister petter this weekend, met some new people and John Dungan and family who had traveld from Ireland, allmost died of from the heat on sat. :-( There was some interesting engines including a Series 1 little pet which when started for the first time smoked out an entire line of engines, oh and the smell was like fifty year old petrol (an aquired taste), also a lovely stuart 2 stroke diesel which ran like a clock, the petter behaved itself which was nice I have uploaded some videos and pictures to my website if you want a peak.

GO TO

Regards Bob

Reply to
Bob

The Rally was very good ,set in Beautiful surroundings. It had a good selection of engines (in comparison to the 'usuals' i normally see at our rallys ! )And was well organised . Nice to meet you bob & your father - Your Petter looks as good as it does in your pictures! It was incredibly hot on the saturday,it got unbearable to walk around in - so a trip to the beer tent was called for -:)

100 hp Gardner was great ,so was the vickers-petter .

Will return again , But the next U.K rally will have to be Astle Park !

Photo's on Webshots Later - Last Leaving cert exam tomorrow !

John D Ireland

Reply to
jdungan100

Good luck with exams, whets the next step.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Hi, Does anyone else have any more pictures of the Petter Series 1 (little pet)? I am good friends with the owner and would like to see some more pics of the engine.

Many Thanks

Andy

Reply to
Andy S

Well I'm finished school forever now - Thank God ! I'm Hoping to get apprenticed in a few weeks as a truck mechanic martin !

Will put pics up later if i get time .

Regards, John

Reply to
jdungan100

Whets your first job going to be, adjusting the brakes on Dads truck perhaps :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Hi all ,