More astle park...

I have just uploaded my pictures from Astle Park if you want to see them go to

, there is most the usual suspects on there including Gary and Steve Millward with there big ole lister N which was running nicely and Dan Howdans lovely crossley 2 stroke hot bulb and PTE with his big thumping Atomic to name a few, A good rally with lots of interesting engines .

Regards bob

Reply to
Bob

There's always something about Dan and Hernia creating Engines, Nice to see Gary and Steve in their usual pose as well and as for Philip. What can one say :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

I've spent rather more time than usual fiddling with my photos, naming, cropping, sorting & adjusting clarity & colour balance.

Arthur Griffin said nice things about the photos I took of Len Gillings ST Model H at Lister-Tyndale & thus enthused, I've taken rather more shots than I otherwise might of the unusual & close ups from several angles in some cases. My interests are far from mainstream as most here will know, so (for instance) the Thorneycroft marine & the Crossley VOE6 - a two stroke single with more than 500 parts! - came in for special attention. I hope you find something to interest you.

I'm, still working on the Anson set, but there is a nice, round 100 pics to look at at

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Looked like a good show lads , Thanks for the pics - Its down for next year , I might see about bringing an engine over :))

John

Reply to
jdungan100