Rally Identification

Gentlemen,

I have solved the means of being identified at rallies, I have bought a baseball cap and had CAMPINGSTOVEMAN embroided across the front. So no missing me in the future.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

If I'm caught wearing a baseball cap (either way round), Kim is perfectly free to blood eagle me.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I have a very nice leather hat I bought on the Blue Ridge Parkway trip last year. Trouble is, I am not a natural hat wearer & once spent three weeks in Egypt leaving a succession of straw hats at sites I visited. I'd taken each one off to take photos, rejoined Hazel for her to say " ...and your hat is where?" & spend the rest of the visit bareheaded.

Might explain some things, I suppose ..........

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

I find it difficult to miss you anyway Martin. However, in my experience, the front of the head is usually deep in some engine or box of rust. Did you think about enbroidering it on the back?

John

Reply to
John

That's only if you are facing the other way?

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Head back & contemplating the inside of one's eyelids conceals what's written on the cap, I fear ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Diplomacy done, plates spun, fires fought, maidens eaten - well, three out of four ain't bad

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

not if the cap is down over ones eyes and you can read backwards :-))

Reply to
campingstoveman