Ready for Sarurday!

I've just emptied the trailer, sorted the tyre pressures out etc ready for Saturdays Bring and Buy at Enstone Airfield. Nowhere near as expensive as Old Sod at £2 to get in. Anyone else going?

Regards

Ian R

Reply to
Ian R

me. Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

And me ;-)

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

Ian R, Dan H & Martin P -

I'm going too, the first time for me. I've got basic directions and am sure I'll find it OK, but would welcome an indication of a sensible time to arrive etc.

Is there a catering facility where we can meet for lunch? Are we wearing badges?

I'm not taking a trailer. After the Parsons, I'm on parole not to buy anything of any size, but knowing what I can get into the Volvo ............ ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Sadly otherwise occupied on Sat. so my wallet is safe for a while yet!

Reply to
Nick H

Probably me too. All I have to do is think of a new name for the event to persuade the family along. It's amazing how many country fairs and rural shows turn out to be steam fairs. Any suggestions for Enstone? I think I called it a car boot sale last year. Shall I take the stove Martin?

John

Reply to
John Manders

Easy, Yes and no. that should answer the questions Al the others have to do is look for two big fella's one with a beard.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Yes please, forgot what you look like ? I will have a Baseball cap on with NYMR on the front of it and black.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

One is big in a vertical plane and the other in the horizontal :-) ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Reply to
Campingstoveman

As I've lost close to three stone now, you might all walk past me ;o))

Regards,

Kim

Reply to
J K Siddorn

And how close to the three stones were you when you got lost ? :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Dunno guv, they sort of vanished on their own when I stopped shoving chips into me face ;o))

The archaeologist in me itches to say that one stone is a feature, two are a monument and three are obviously a wall ...

I'm glad this thread popped up, I might have gone on Surday instead of Sarurday.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Yuo still can, be a bit lonely and quiet though. :-))

Martin

Reply to
Campingstoveman

I'm hoping to return from Heathrow to West Wales via Enstone -- well, you need a change on a familiar route, don't you, & I can save money by bypassing the bridge.....

No badge. Will wear a battered Classic Bike cap if I can find it. Otherwise -- short, fat, bald, old. That's not too much help -- description fits a bundle of folk there!

Colin

##-----------------------------------------------## Article posted from Internal Fire Newsreader

Share your knowledge in... uk.rec.engines.stationary ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
Colin Osborne

Happy hunting at Enstone. I look forward to tales of treasures successfully landed and the ones that got away ;-)

Reply to
Nick H