For Sale- Lincoln Idealarc 250 welder

As you know..I repair machinery for a living. I just finished repairing this welder, and cleaning it up.

Cleaned switch contacts, cleaned fan and inside of welder, added some welding cables and a decent stinger. Tested in all operations and it burns a very nice arc

Ready to burn rod.

250 amps DC 300 amps AC

220/440 SINGLE phase, so can be run in your garage

$350 OBO

Located in Taft, California, 35 miles west/southwest of Bakersfield California, 85 miles north of Los Angeles.

I can deliver it for a price, depending on your location.

This welder sells new for $1600..the only difference is the new ones come in a square box...chuckle. And it has the factory Lincoln 3 wheel cart that adds another $350...

Hell..this baby is the same price as one of the small Lincoln buzzboxes at Home Depot.

Come up and you can fire it up and test it to your hearts desire. Ill even toss in an assortment of rods up to 15 lbs.

gunnerasc at hotmail dot com

805-732-5308

Posted on Craigslist/Bakersfield just a few minutes ago as well. First one gets it.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate The more you present a leftist with factual evidence that is counter to his preconceived world view and the more difficult it becomes for him to refute it without losing face the chance of him calling you a racist, bigot, homophobe approaches infinity.

This is despite the thread you are in having not mentioned race or sexual preference in any way that is relevant to the subject." Grey Ghost

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Bet it's busted .... he cannot spell ...

Reply to
Cliff

But how about that new paint job? LOL

"This welder sells new for $1600" ... the thing is an antiquity. I have the same welder in my garage, must be 30+ years old. They come up on craigslist for a fraction of what gummer expects.

Reply to
Beryl

Got a cite? Im asking $350. New leads, new stinger, has the factory cart. Used but rebuild ground clamp Replaced the caps, cleaned up the switches (removed and burnished clean), sanded and painted with Epoxy.

New version, square cabinet, same guts, no leads, on cart. $650

A new one. $1500

A used one, no leads, no cart, looks like factory surplus, $250

The little "home shop" version...which is at Home Depot. Has a 10% run rate. 10' leads, no cart. $546.00

So..whats that "fraction" you were babbling about?

Chuckle. Go ahead...show me..humm...3 of them.

Ill be waiting, you babbling fucktard.

Laugh laugh laugh

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

That's Buy-It-Now for $250, bids start at $99.99 with no reserve. And it looks nicer than your pile.

Beryl

So you couldnt provide cites to your claims eh?

Figures you talked out your ass again.

Get back to me when you finally realize you are a retard.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Thank you for the link above that supports my claim. But look again! The Buy-It-Now price is $199.99

Regarding your pile, it can be seen through the spray paint that there's a large blackened area on the front, at the upper left. Was it in a fire?

Reply to
Beryl

Actually..no. Its reflected image from the front of the forklift.

If it had been in a fire...it would be DOA.

Now you poor f*ck..is there something else you wish to piss and moan about in some halfwitted attempt to insult me and the rest of the readers..or are you desperately trying to find anything that you can hold over my head in hopes that you can use it to bring yourself up to near parity?

Hummm...lets see....I did get red paint on the rubber tires if that will help you. And the power cord is only 15' long. Oh..and I got a couple runs in the paint on the far side. And I managed to splash a couple drops of red paint on my shop boots during cleanup.

Will that help you any?

Was there anything else? If not... you are dismissed.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

He probably won't be happy unless you tell him it can run on a pair a AAA cells and throw in a solar charger.

Are the boots included? __ WS in a.s and m.s Two parties, not a dimes worth of difference.

Reply to
Winston_Smith

#Gunner Asch wrote: #>On Sat, 01 May 2010 11:07:49 -0700, Beryl wrote: #>>Gunner Asch wrote: #>>> On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 21:44:56 -0700, Beryl wrote: #>>>> Gunner Asch wrote: #>>>>> On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:04:19 -0700, Beryl wrote: #>>>>>> Cliff wrote: #>>>>>>> On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:05:29 -0700, Gunner Asch #>>>>>>> wrote: # #>>>>>>>> gunnerasc at hotmail dot com #>>>>>>> Bet it's busted .... he cannot spell ... #>>>>>> But how about that new paint job? LOL #>>>>>>

#>>>>>> "This welder sells new for $1600" ... the thing is an antiquity. I #>>>>>> have the same welder in my garage, must be 30+ years old. They come #>>>>>> up on craigslist for a fraction of what gummer expects. #>>>> ... #>>>>> A used one, no leads, no cart, looks like factory surplus, $250 # #

#>>>> That's Buy-It-Now for $250, bids start at $99.99 with no reserve. #>>>> And it looks nicer than your pile. #>>>> ... #>>> So you couldnt provide cites to your claims eh? #>>> #>>> Figures you talked out your ass again. #>>> #>>> Get back to me when you finally realize you are a retard. #>>

#>>Thank you for the link above that supports my claim. But look again! The #>>Buy-It-Now price is $199.99 #>>

#>>Regarding your pile, it can be seen through the spray paint that there's #>>a large blackened area on the front, at the upper left. Was it in a fire? #>

#>Actually..no. Its reflected image from the front of the forklift. #>

#>

#>

#>If it had been in a fire...it would be DOA. #>

#>Now you poor f*ck..is there something else you wish to piss and moan #>about in some halfwitted attempt to insult me and the rest of the #>readers..or are you desperately trying to find anything that you can #>hold over my head in hopes that you can use it to bring yourself up to #>near parity? #>

#>Hummm...lets see....I did get red paint on the rubber tires if that will #>help you. And the power cord is only 15' long. Oh..and I got a couple #>runs in the paint on the far side. And I managed to splash a couple #>drops of red paint on my shop boots during cleanup. #>

#>Will that help you any? #>

#>Was there anything else? If not... you are dismissed. # #He probably won't be happy unless you tell him it can run on a pair a #AAA cells and throw in a solar charger. # #Are the boots included?

Hell yes.

Gunner

#__ #WS in a.s and m.s #Two parties, not a dimes worth of difference.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I'm just really upset about the paint job. If gummer would redo it, say, bright metallic green with a white racing stripe, then I think I'm ready to buy.

Reply to
Beryl

#Winston_Smith wrote: #> Gunner Asch wrote: #>> On Sat, 01 May 2010 11:07:49 -0700, Beryl wrote: #>>> Gunner Asch wrote: #>>>> On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 21:44:56 -0700, Beryl wrote: #>>>>> Gunner Asch wrote: #>>>>>> On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:04:19 -0700, Beryl wrote: #>>>>>>> Cliff wrote: #>>>>>>>> On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:05:29 -0700, Gunner Asch #>>>>>>>> wrote: #> #>>>>>>>>> gunnerasc at hotmail dot com #>>>>>>>> Bet it's busted .... he cannot spell ... #>>>>>>> But how about that new paint job? LOL #>>>>>>>

#>>>>>>> "This welder sells new for $1600" ... the thing is an antiquity. I #>>>>>>> have the same welder in my garage, must be 30+ years old. They come #>>>>>>> up on craigslist for a fraction of what gummer expects. #>>>>> ... #>>>>>> A used one, no leads, no cart, looks like factory surplus, $250 #> #>

#>>>> Figures you talked out your ass again. #>>>>

#>>>> Get back to me when you finally realize you are a retard. #>>> Thank you for the link above that supports my claim. But look again! The #>>> Buy-It-Now price is $199.99 #>>>

#>>> Regarding your pile, it can be seen through the spray paint that there's #>>> a large blackened area on the front, at the upper left. Was it in a fire? #>> Actually..no. Its reflected image from the front of the forklift. #>>

#>> #>>

#>> If it had been in a fire...it would be DOA. #>>

#>> Now you poor f*ck..is there something else you wish to piss and moan #>> about in some halfwitted attempt to insult me and the rest of the #>> readers..or are you desperately trying to find anything that you can #>> hold over my head in hopes that you can use it to bring yourself up to #>> near parity? #>>

#>> Hummm...lets see....I did get red paint on the rubber tires if that will #>> help you. And the power cord is only 15' long. Oh..and I got a couple #>> runs in the paint on the far side. And I managed to splash a couple #>> drops of red paint on my shop boots during cleanup. #>>

#>> Will that help you any? #>>

#>> Was there anything else? If not... you are dismissed. #> #> He probably won't be happy unless you tell him it can run on a pair a #> AAA cells and throw in a solar charger. # #I'm just really upset about the paint job. If gummer would redo it, say, #bright metallic green with a white racing stripe, then I think I'm ready #to buy.

Powermatic never made welders.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

#>>>>> That's Buy-It-Now for $250, bids start at $99.99 with no reserve.

"... any wiring issues repaired... "

"220-440 SINGLE PHASE, so you can plug it into your electric dryer outlet or run it in your shop."

What kind of plug did you put on the end of the power cord? Someone will undoubtedly be electrocuted using that pile while it's plugged into an old ungrounded dryer outlet.

Reply to
Beryl

Facts: It's clearly an Al Babin special. Judging by your nearly 4000 posts last month, you have lots of spare time. Making a nice job of renovating that old welder would only have taken a day.

Q: Why didn't you make a decent job of it instead? A: Because the extra time would have cut into your posting addiction.

Q: What's a good way to ensure that one remains a deadbeat? A: Advertise a crap job, then waste time making silly excuses for it.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

Makes you wonder if RON taught him or he taught RON.

Reply to
Deucalion

A needed option to wade thru gummer's BS. Would you buy a used camel from him?

Reply to
Cliff

Great customer relations !!!

Reply to
Cliff

Separated at birth...

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

Where as I need at least hip boots to deal with most of your stuff. Some times I even long for waist high waders.

Nope, I don't smoke.

If I had any need to weld arcs I'd certainly be interested. I just checked and all my arcs are in good condition however. __ WS in a.s and m.s Two parties, not a dimes worth of difference.

Reply to
Winston_Smith

Keep a close eye on them. They do go bad. Then you'll have to decide, fix them with a $99.99 box that has 30-year old faded paint, or a $350 box with the runny new paint.

Reply to
Beryl