Even more welding machines for sale

Lincoln 300amp 220volt single phase welder. Run it off your garage power or your electric dryer outlet

Ive cleaned it up, repainted it, cleaned all contactors and switches and tested it. It works very nicely on both AC/DC ranges

Cleaning up the shop and back 40, and would like this gone ASAP.

This welder costs less than the crappy buzzbox from Lincoln you pay $75 more for, and you can test it to your hearts content before buying it. Ill even toss in some rod and whatnot. Its ready to rock and roll.

$300 OBO

Ive posted this on Craigslist, so first come, first serve..

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Nice machine but it is a 250 amp. I have it's twin in my shop. Best welder I ever owned but HEAVY

Reply to
Gerry

300 amp AC, 250 DC. Want me to take a picture of the scale?

Mine has the factory 3 wheel cart under it..and its Free when you buy the welder.

Want a matching set?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch
ÿx?­ÑjÂ@Eß÷+.lÔl?FE*K¡RÐþ??Y?­?°?ú÷?R¡¯?y?Ë?;\ÆÞ,ví#â?3F
Reply to
Mark Rand

Actually..the buyer left about 20 minutes ago. Drove 50 miles one way to pick it up. Gave him about an hours worth of instruction, corrected some of his mistakes. (boy is a FAST learner!!) and he paid me for the welder, extra lead, and whatnot. I tossed in about 15 lbs of 6011 (which he wanted for his project) and loaded it into the back of his pickup with the forklift. Very nice guy and is gonna be a very good welder, now that he has a decent machine. I actually envy him. I gave him a quicky on TIG and his first weld looked better than mine did after 3 yrs of stepping on the pedal...sigh....shrug

So its Sold!

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Are there going to be earthquakes around Taft as the pressure on the Earth's crust is relieved from all this stuff you're selling?

Regards Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

No..but the ground swell from the collective sigh as my creditors receive their monthly sums has rattled my desk already!

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

On Mon, 07 Jun 2010 20:03:21 +0100, Mark Rand wrote the following:

You don't know how right you are, Mark. He's about 11 feet from the largest, most deadly fault in California. Taft is directly between Santa Maria and Bakersfield, closer to the fault than to Bakersfield.

Zoom in and the name Taft comes up.

-- Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. -- George S. Patton

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Ayup. The San Andreas runs about..hummm...2 miles as the crows fly from where Im sitting.

Which is why everything here..is tied down that needs to be, and everything that can fall over..is supported and so forth.

We seldom have even slight tremblers..not like farther north.

I came here to Taft, after the 1983 Coalinga Earthquake, which flattened my home. Company transfered me to their headquarters because I had no place to live..and they needed me as the quake expereince showed that I was cool and calm under pressure.

I fed my entire block as well as organized rescue teams to dig people out of their collapsed homes for the first week, and continued to feed ans shelter them until the Gov got their heads out of their asses. Ive been a survivalist for a very long time..since the early 70s.

Hell..right now Im eating stored food from my stocks. Money..is really tight.

Shrug

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Another amazing feat of Supergummer!

You mean, the government that's spent millions to keep your entire family's asses alive? Or the imaginary one you're dreaming of replacing with fellow crackpots from your cull-participant list?

That much is sorta' true, but only because the meaning of "survivalist" has been corrupted and co opted by people like you to refer to those boast of what they'll do after the zombie apocalypse, even though they tend to be more helpless than average. In your case, much more.

What did I just say?

Get a job instead of wasting your time shrugging and boasting. Then you'll be able to afford groceries like normal people. Duh.

According to you, you figured that out in Sept/2002:

"I may have to file Chapter 11 in the next year or two... I lost my job a year ago, and have been forced to work as an independant in a field that has largely gone to off shore. Move and find work elsewhere? Been working on that really hard."

So you recognized the dead end nature of your "business", and have been looking "really hard" for a job... for *8 years*! How stupid do you imagine readers are?

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE