Even more welding machines for sale

Lincoln 300amp 220volt single phase welder. Run it off your garage power
or your electric dryer outlet
Ive cleaned it up, repainted it, cleaned all contactors and switches and
tested it. It works very nicely on both AC/DC ranges
Cleaning up the shop and back 40, and would like this gone ASAP.
This welder costs less than the crappy buzzbox from Lincoln you pay $75
more for, and you can test it to your hearts content before buying it.
Ill even toss in some rod and whatnot. Its ready to rock and roll.
$300 OBO
Ive posted this on Craigslist, so first come, first serve..
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner Asch
Nice machine but it is a 250 amp. I have it's twin in my shop. Best welder I ever owned but HEAVY
Reply to
Gerry
300 amp AC, 250 DC. Want me to take a picture of the scale?
Mine has the factory 3 wheel cart under it..and its Free when you buy the welder.
Want a matching set?
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner Asch
Shipping would be a killer. I'll just have to stick with my 180amp oil cooled AC box :-(
Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
Actually..the buyer left about 20 minutes ago. Drove 50 miles one way to pick it up. Gave him about an hours worth of instruction, corrected some of his mistakes. (boy is a FAST learner!!) and he paid me for the welder, extra lead, and whatnot. I tossed in about 15 lbs of 6011 (which he wanted for his project) and loaded it into the back of his pickup with the forklift. Very nice guy and is gonna be a very good welder, now that he has a decent machine. I actually envy him. I gave him a quicky on TIG and his first weld looked better than mine did after 3 yrs of stepping on the pedal...sigh....shrug
So its Sold!
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner Asch
Are there going to be earthquakes around Taft as the pressure on the Earth's crust is relieved from all this stuff you're selling?
Regards Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
No..but the ground swell from the collective sigh as my creditors receive their monthly sums has rattled my desk already!
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner Asch