Trip to the SF Bay Area

I am now scheduled to be in Berkeley CA, from June 18th to June 27th. So if anybody wants a TIG class let me know. I am flying down, but I will bring my welding hood.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

The Massiah Cometh!! All hail!

Gunner, clad in welding vestments and bowing over his hood

Reply to
Gunner Asch

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Gunner , if we didn't know you better, that could be taken as sarcasm.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

Humor only. Ive met Ernie in person, and there isnt a nicer fellow around.

I fully respect his knowlege and ability not only teach, but to Do.

And yes..it was probably a poor choice of humor, after the fact.

Ill try harder next time to make sure I dont step on my toga.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

--Woohoo! Will send out the word and see who gets back to me.

Reply to
steamer