Trip to the SF Bay Area

I am now scheduled to be in Berkeley CA, from June 18th to June 27th. So if anybody wants a TIG class let me know. I am flying down, but I will bring my welding hood.

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 21:23:47 -0700, Ernie Leimkuhler

The Massiah Cometh!! All hail!
Gunner, clad in welding vestments and bowing over his hood
--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message: The Massiah Cometh!! All hail!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Gunner , if we didn't know you better, that could be taken as sarcasm.

Humor only. Ive met Ernie in person, and there isnt a nicer fellow around.
I fully respect his knowlege and ability not only teach, but to Do.
And yes..it was probably a poor choice of humor, after the fact.
Ill try harder next time to make sure I dont step on my toga.
Gunner
--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
    --Woohoo! Will send out the word and see who gets back to me.