Lincoln invertor Welder for sale CC/CV 350AMP

I wish I could use this, but I don't have 3 phase. I bought it thinking it
was a plasma cutter and was buying it for a friend(it was listed that way on
ebay,the guy was not a welder and he got it with a plasma torch head and
thought that's what it was)since I already received and paid for it and it
is such a nice unit I decided to keep it and see if I could get the power
co. to hook up 3 phase to my shop, after talking to them I realized that
since I have not won the FL.lottery nor am I related to anybody that has
there own oil wells:) this was not possible. So now the lucky ones who have
3 phase get a chance at it. I thought I would let the people on the news net
that have given me so much free info and good reading a chance at it before
I list it on ebay or other ways-Here is the info on the unit.
This is a brand new never hooked up Lincoln(France) inverter welder made
for UNITOR ship supply co.-(co. supplies equipment for large ships world
wide) It is a constant current/constant voltage DC multiprocessor
welder-MIG-TIG-STICK ,Mod. # UNITOR-UWI-350 MP, output max open circuit
voltage 34V ,350 max amps. @ 100% duty,250 amps @ 60% duty,180 amps @100%
duty,input 3 phase 50 or 60 cycle-unit can be hooked up to almost any MIG
unit such as the LN25 Lincoln mig or the Ready welder. The control plug can
be set up for a foot pedal for DC TIG or for thumb wheel there are several
service centers located in the USA-TX-FL-WA-OR-all over
The best one for this unit is in Jacksonville FL and I will give you the
number for it.
It has a full crash cage and is intended for use in corrosive and severe
conditions (circuit boards are coated and contacts are gold,according to
service center) This is a tough,heavy duty industrial machine. Yet it is
small enough to fit in my Hundi scope trunk and light enough to pick up and
carry(I can pick it up with one hand and carry it around,but I tend to
resemble one of our more hairy ancestors:) ) I will supply you with the
exact size,weight upon request. The retail cost for it is well in excess of
3000.00 but I did not pay anywhere near that much and will just let it go
for the best reasonable offer.(Reasonable please or maybe some trade and
money,I am not easily offended but remember it IS new:) )
If you wish pics send me a email or give me a call in FL at 407-877-6030 or
407-399-4356 and I will send you some
thanks
bill k
Reply to
Bill K
Why not keep the nice welding machine and invest in a phase generator for your shop? I don't know a lot about these sorts of things, more of an electrical engineering geek topic, but I know a fella that has one and likes it very well.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Newton