FS-Second Ops lathe

I went through it, corrected a few issues, its now a decent enough machine for production use. Ill even toss in some tooling

6 postition turret, double acting cross slide. A clone of the Hardinge DV59 second ops lathe.

$1500

220/3ph,

1200 lbs

Located near Bakersfield, California

If no sale, it goes into my own shop.

I can load.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I went through it, corrected a few issues, its now a decent enough machine for production use. Ill even toss in some tooling

6 postition turret, double acting cross slide. A clone of the Hardinge DV59 second ops lathe.

$1500

220/3ph,

1200 lbs

Located near Bakersfield, California

If no sale, it goes into my own shop.

I can load.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Keep your eye open for a tiny precision lathe.

Reply to
Buerste

What kind?

I do have a Hardinge TFB...

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

That would do, $?

Reply to
Buerste

$2500? You pay shipping?

Its the old narrow bed, but is one of the most accurate lathes I own.

English made, with the crank on the door. Everything works hunky dory.

Machine is 440, but has a step UP transformer mounted on the back. Been using it for hummm...5 yrs with no issues.

Remember..the TFB..no threading. Turn/Face/Bore only

Includes 5C collet closer. I might be able to toss in a KDK type tool holder..but no tool holders. My other lathes have KDK and I need the few tool holders I have.

Better offer?

Want pictures?

It desperately needs paint. I do have a few cans of Rustoleum Gray..if it makes any difference....I can sand and shoot.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch