FS-Second Ops lathe

I went through it, corrected a few issues, its now a decent enough
machine for production use. Ill even toss in some tooling
6 postition turret, double acting cross slide. A clone of the Hardinge
DV59 second ops lathe.
$1500
220/3ph,
1200 lbs
Located near Bakersfield, California
If no sale, it goes into my own shop.
I can load.
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner Asch
I went through it, corrected a few issues, its now a decent enough machine for production use. Ill even toss in some tooling 6 postition turret, double acting cross slide. A clone of the Hardinge DV59 second ops lathe.
$1500
220/3ph,
1200 lbs
Located near Bakersfield, California
If no sale, it goes into my own shop.
I can load.
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner Asch
Keep your eye open for a tiny precision lathe.
Reply to
Buerste
What kind?
I do have a Hardinge TFB...
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner Asch
That would do, $?
Reply to
Buerste
$2500? You pay shipping?
Its the old narrow bed, but is one of the most accurate lathes I own.
English made, with the crank on the door. Everything works hunky dory.
Machine is 440, but has a step UP transformer mounted on the back. Been using it for hummm...5 yrs with no issues.
Remember..the TFB..no threading. Turn/Face/Bore only
Includes 5C collet closer. I might be able to toss in a KDK type tool holder..but no tool holders. My other lathes have KDK and I need the few tool holders I have.
Better offer?
Want pictures?
It desperately needs paint. I do have a few cans of Rustoleum Gray..if it makes any difference....I can sand and shoot.
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner Asch