Machinery FS

Located in Fullerton, California and in Taft, California, (near
Bakersfield)
Hardinge HC chucker...rough but works. $900 obo
I can supply some tool holders etc.
Victor copy of Hardinge DV-59, have some tooling plus cross slide $1200
obo
OmniTurn retrofit on Hardinge HC base. Runs well, needs paint
Runs well. As Im the So. Cal Omniturn tech....shrug.... $9k
30" Kodak Optical Comparitor..works very well. 115vts $2k obo
BIG! Excellent condition!
Covel Surface grinder. Works well, needs paint. Will add some wheels and
chuck for buyer. $350 Heavy cast iron machine.
Quantiy of 0-1" Mechanical digital micrometers, Mity and Fowler $25 each
Excellent shape! All have cases.
Surface plates, mostly Grade A, some Bs, smallest is 12x18, largest
2'x3". I have 13 of them. Starting at $25 -75. Some have stands
Mity micrometers, 6-7" 9-10, 10-11, 11-12: All are mechanical digital,
most have standards and cases. From $90-110. Excellent shape!
Airco 300 AMP industrial Mig welder, 230/440 3ph. Clean, looks good, has
near new Tweeco gun on feeder. $1200 obo (Taft) Ready to burn wire!
Lincoln Idealarc-250 amp single phase AC/DC welder,.works very well. On
Lincoln factory cart. Long leads in good shape $275 OBO (Taft)
3 Excellent Bechler A-10 swiss screw machines
1 Excellent Bechler AR-10 swiss screw machines.
Complete, with bar feeders, tooling, lots of goodies and accessories.
These machines are LOADED with goodies.
Photos are available. Late model Bechlers before Tornos bought them.
$8k for the lot. OBO. There are jobs that might be available for these
machines from a client in So. Cal.
Lots more Stuff.
This is part of my shop in a larger shop in Fullerton California, a shop
that I dont expect to keep the doors open very much longer. Rather than
move this stuff 160 miles north to my place and put it into storage..Id
like to unload most/all of it.
I have other goodies such as a 31' scissor lift etc etc that Im planning
at the moment on keeping., but may sell in the near future. I would
CERTAINLY trade this 4'x 10' beasty for a simple 20' small scissor lift
in good condition.
I might trade some of the above for transport of a 20' conex to my
homestead along with whatever machines remain unsold.
Inspection onsight is available by appointment.
Gunner, 805-732-5308
snipped-for-privacy@lightspeed.net
The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for
existence.
- It is NOT fiscally responsible.
- It is NOT ethically honorable.
- It has started wars based on lies.
- It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires.
- It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties.
- It has foisted a liar as president upon America.
- It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties.
- It has refused to enforce the national borders.
...It no longer has valid reasons to exist.
Lorad474
Reply to
Gunner Asch
Rigid 4P-J 2.5-4" pipe threader. 1 set of dies $325 OBO
8 sets of 27-49" Blue Print drawers. Excellent shape $50 per set (5 drawers)
Bunches of New Old Stock Martin, Browning, Dodge pully hubs..too many sizes to list, email me for your requirements
Time Clocks: Acroprint time clocks. Very Good condition $50 each. Tested before shipment
More tommorow
Gunner, 805-732-5308, snipped-for-privacy@lightspeed.net
The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for existence. - It is NOT fiscally responsible. - It is NOT ethically honorable. - It has started wars based on lies. - It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires. - It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties. - It has foisted a liar as president upon America. - It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties. - It has refused to enforce the national borders.
...It no longer has valid reasons to exist. Lorad474
Reply to
Gunner Asch
Excellent shape!
1 ton CM electric hoist with pendant and 2 ton Chain operated traveling trolly, 230/440 3ph $900
500 lb 1/4 ton CM electric hoist with pendant 110vt $500
Both of these are late models and look nearly new and are in excellent shape with LONG pendants and chain baskets.
Various trolly cars. 1 ton $50 each
I think I have 4-5
Im keeping the 1 ton 110vt unit for the shop
Gunner, 805-732-5308 snipped-for-privacy@lightspeed.net
Gunner Asch
Gunner, you almost always offer equipment at prices that piss me off because I'm too far away to take you up on a great deal.
Finally, you offer something at a high price. I can do much better locally. makes me feel better.
Karl
Reply to
Karl Townsend
Hummm...I didnt add the OBO did I? Thanks for reminding me. Btw..these are less than 2 yrs old..and were used about 10 times.
What would be a price on these that would piss you off? Im offering them at prices lower than those on Ebay. Just so I can relist them ....
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner Asch
I think that a 110v 500 lbs hoist is worth about 150 or 200 USD, just my opinion. I bought one for $75, with a trolley, but that was a good deal. By the way, I want to make a jib crane in my garage using that hoist.
Ignoramus24053
Sounds like you did Good!!
Mine is the same model as the first one btw. And looks nearly as good.
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner Asch
Well, these are buy it now listings, they would not be likely to sell. But, possibly, my estimate was low and they are worth actually more than that.
Ignoramus24053
Iggy can beat our area out on 115 V. equipment. It brings more. 3 phase hoists - the one I'm using was $125. I got a spare one on the shelf for $200. Both 1 ton units.
Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend
Anyone wants a 3 ton 3 phase unit?
Ignoramus24053
And looks nearly as good. -------------------------
In that case, a picture helps your cause. Bob
Reply to
Bob Engelhardt
The last two I sold, were for $400 and $600, and didnt look as good. However...the nation wasnt in the toilet either. Shrug
Ill take fair offers on any of my Stuff..me being the decider if its fair or not... Ive got enough room to bag, tag and store the stuff..but frankly..Id like to generate some $$ and have less to worry about.
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner Asch
Yep..Ill be taking pictures in the next couple days. Im trying to decide if I want to try selling on Ebay, or simply try the net, Craigslist etc. Ive never sold anything on Ebay, did ok with Craigslist and a few others..mostly word of mouth over the years.. Shrug
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner Asch
Craigslist is better now that it was before.
Ignoramus24053
What brand, what condition and how much?
Gunner
Gunner Asch
Enco brand (IIRC), used condition, $200, I can test.
Ignoramus24053
Slight change..its not a CM 500 lb hoist. Its a CM 1/2 ton hoist.
I might even keep this one and the Dayton 1 ton hoist. Both are 110vts
Sigh..decisions decisions.....
And Ive got 13' of the wrong sized I beam.......sigh..and thats ALL I have damnit.
Gunner
Gunner Asch
1/2 ton hoist in like new condition may fetch $500...
Ignoramus11401
They're worth exactly what someone else is willing to pay for them :-)
scott
Reply to
Scott Lurndal
Only worth a little more than the second highest bidder. The high bidder may be willing to pay even more, but why?
Reply to
Half-Nutz