Weld inspection gauges

I am looking for a manufacturer of weld inspection gauges. I have
been to Newman tools seen at this website :
formatting link
and see the tools that I
need, namely the WG-4 bridge gauge... Newman tools have imposed their name
over the manufacturer on the website as you can see... can't blame them as
they are out to make a sale... however I want to know the manufacturer of
these tools so I can compare. Is there anyone here that can enlighten me
with a company name that makes these tools?....Thank you Jim
Reply to
Loading thread data ...
The most common inspection gages I see are made by G.A.L. Gage.
formatting link
Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler
Greathorn had written this in response to
formatting link
//. ------------------------------------- Jim wrote:
Hi Jim, If you would like send me what kind of gage you are looking for. We are one for the larges custom tool and gage house in the US I am sure we could help with any gaging need you may need John
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via
formatting link
Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - sci.engr.joining.welding - 11079 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
Reply to
Look at Starrett's site, too. They make (almost) every measurement tool you could think of, for "close enough" and precision (0.xxxx and beyond) work.
formatting link
If you need custom tooling, they do that as well, but be warned- it isn't cheap.
Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.