Weld inspection gauges

Hello,
I am looking for a manufacturer of weld inspection gauges. I have
been to Newman tools seen at this website :
and see the tools that I
need, namely the WG-4 bridge gauge... Newman tools have imposed their name
over the manufacturer on the website as you can see... can't blame them as
they are out to make a sale... however I want to know the manufacturer of
these tools so I can compare. Is there anyone here that can enlighten me
with a company name that makes these tools?....Thank you Jim
Reply to
Jim
The most common inspection gages I see are made by G.A.L. Gage.
?TED=87
Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler
Greathorn had written this in response to
:
Hi Jim, If you would like send me what kind of gage you are looking for. We are one for the larges custom tool and gage house in the US I am sure we could help with any gaging need you may need John
Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - sci.engr.joining.welding - 11079 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
Reply to
Greathorn
Look at Starrett's site, too. They make (almost) every measurement tool you could think of, for "close enough" and precision (0.xxxx and beyond) work.
If you need custom tooling, they do that as well, but be warned- it isn't cheap.
Reply to
TinLizziedl