EMCO MAXIMAT 10

HELLO EVERYBODY,
I AM AN AVID MECHANICAL AND ELECTRONIC HOBBIST. MY MACKGROUND IS
ENGINEERING (MSME, MSEE), AND I HAVE A FULLY EQUIPED METAL AND
ELECTRONICS WORKSHOP. UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE RECENTLY SUFFRED A STROKE
THAT HAS PARALIZED MY LEFT SIDE.
I CAN NO LONGER USE OF MY LEFT HAND AND ARM. MY LEFT HAND IS LOCKED IN
A TIGHT FIST DUE TO SPASTICITY CAUSED BY THE ICTUS.
I HAVE MANY, MANY TOOLS AND INSTRUMENTS FOR SALE BECAUSE I CAN NO
LONGER USE THEM EFFICIENTLY ; EMCO MAXIMAT 10, EMCO UNIMAT 3 WITH
MILLING ATTACHMENT, SHERLINE MINILATHE, EMCO UNIMAT SL, NEW, NEVER
USED IN ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER BOX. A GREAT NUMBER OF MEASURING
INSTRUMENT, BOTH MECHANICAL AND ELECTRONIC.
IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS LOOKING FOR A BARGAIN IN WELL CARED FOR
TOOLING, EMAILS ENQUIRES WILL BE APPRECIATED.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY.(MINE UNFORTUNATELY WILL NOT BE, BUT LIFE IS
BEAUTIFUL ANYWAY.
FRANCO.
Reply to
franco
Hi, Franco. WHere are you located?
Reply to
Bruce Barnett
Sorry about your problem. I wonder why you have never posted to this newsgroup before?
Paul
Reply to
co_farmer
My guess is because he's a spamming POS that has a bunch of machines he wants to unload .
Reply to
Snag
in a pile of stuff from an estate of a tool collector, I picked up a small arbor - female threads on one end - 3/4 inch X16TIP, about 4 inches of 1/2 inch shafting with the usual nuts and spacers - looks like a miniature version of an arbor for a horizontal mill - anyone recognize it from this description?
Reply to
William Noble
That is very unfortunate.
You don't mention where you are located (a hotmail account does not tend to give clues), and cost of shipping can certainly play a part in the larger machines at least. I don't need them, but for convenience for others, I've attempted to determine where you are located.
Based on your IP, you are posting from somewhere in Italy.
Best of luck, DoN.
Reply to
DoN. Nichols
Might be for a wood shaper or another wood machine - or metal machine. Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member.

William Noble wrote:
Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn
I asked. He's in Italy.