Emco Maximat Super 11

i am living in austria and just got a used Emco Maximat Super 11 with vertical mill, the green older model (380 volt / triple phase). but unfortunatley the electrical box is missing. the cover with the electrical diagram is still there. the lathe has 2 switch handles in front. what i need to know is, which brand/type of switches are used? so i am able to buy them OEM or similar type and rewire them myself. does anyone have the same Emco Super 11 and could give me some infos or send me a picture from the switches inside the e-box?

thanks, albert

Reply to
albert