mechatropolis - where mechanical and electronic engineering meet

This is a new website brought to my attention from EETimes. Looks like it has the potential to be interesting to us robot tinkering types. Their tagline is "where mechanical and electronic engineering meet".
Here it is: http://www.mechatropolis.com /
Enjoy ! JCD
Pogo wrote:

It's just a CMP promotional article site. Bleah.
                    John Nagle

Yeah - I see what you mean. I had high hopes for the Teardown section - but it is very blah.