mechatropolis - where mechanical and electronic engineering meet

This is a new website brought to my attention from EETimes. Looks like it has the potential to be interesting to us robot tinkering = types. Their tagline is "where mechanical and electronic engineering = meet". Here it is:

Enjoy ! JCD

Reply to
Pogo

Their tagline is "where mechanical and electronic engineering meet".

It's just a CMP promotional article site. Bleah.

John Nagle

Reply to
John Nagle

tinkering types. Their tagline is "where mechanical and electronic = engineering meet".

Yeah - I see what you mean. I had high hopes for the Teardown section - = but it is very blah.

Reply to
Pogo