New, Reverse Engineering and 3D Digitizing web resources available

Hello Everyone:
We've now integrated deep reverse engineering (RE) resources into the
Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping web-site. Learn everything you
need to know about this very complex field. Among the new resources
available:
* Our new comprehensive tutorial section on reverse engineering
demystifies the choices. It's the fastest way to sort out what's
available and whether it can meet your needs.
*
Our Service Bureau directory has been expanded to include companies
and other organizations that provide reverse engineering services.
* We've built the most comprehensive and up to date directory of
commercial providers of RE equipment available anywhere.
You can also find appropriate material about reverse engineering in many
other sections of the site. If your organization provides RE or
scanning services or equipment, and isn't listed, please let us know.
Listings are free.
-----------------
Additive fabrication processes typically known as Rapid Prototyping
(RP), Solid Freeform Fabrication (SFF), or by the names of the
technologies themselves such as stereolithography, have become important
tools for mechanical design, manufacturing, surgery, art and
architecture and many other fields.
The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping

Castle Island Co.
781-646-6280 (voice or fax)
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (email)
Reply to