Mechanical Engineering Contractors in MA

Hi,
I'm hoping that you may be able to help me out. I've been a recruiter
for 11 years, primarily in the field of HW Engineering (ASIC/ FPGA).
I'm trying to expand my network into Mechanical Engineering. I have a
customer in MA that is in need of a good ME on a contract basis. I
figured I would ask the group as I'm sure people here have looked for
engineering jobs in the past. What types of resources have you used
in order to find a new opportunity? Are there any industry specific
websites or or associations/ job boards that you have used in the past
for success?
Thanks in advance.
-Ken Zywicki
Talarience, LLC