Combustion Engineering Positions Available in CT

Precision Combustion, Inc.

is a leading developer and manufacturer of enabling catalytic products and technologies for the chemical, energy, aerospace, fossil fuel production and transportation industries. We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:

Development Engineer

-------------------------------- Do you enjoy having the opportunities to take personal ownership of cutting-edge technology while working in a "Skunk Works" environment? We are in the process of hiring engineer(s) with analytical and experimental combustion knowledge to enhance our combustion technology and burner development efforts. The successful candidate will support projects from conceptual design through prototype build and test. He or she will be a practical self-starter with test experience for fuel injection, burner design or gas turbine combustion products and have hands-on prototype combustor development experience. The ability to "think outside the box" and transfer non-traditional options to proven theory is highly desirable. A Masters Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or Bachelors Degree with four years related experience is required.

Senior Combustion Engineer

------------------------------------------ This is the ideal position for a thought leader who enjoys growing prototypes into production. We are seeking an experienced combustion engineer with a strong theoretical background and demonstrated expertise in the development and commercialization of both novel and practical gas turbine combustion systems. Solid mastery of thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, chemical kinetics and heat and mass transfer is a must. Expertise in catalysis, reaction engineering and computational modeling is also desired.

We are primarily interested in hiring a person that is focused on product development in support of commercialization. The successful candidate will possess excellent leadership, interpersonal, presentation and program management skills and be highly motivated to succeed. This is an ideal position for a former professor or military engineer, as he/she will encounter both within the position. A graduate degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering and/or the Physical Sciences is required.

Contact Information

Human Resources snipped-for-privacy@precision-combustion.com Precision Combustion, Inc.

410 Sackett Point Road North Haven CT 06473 Fax: 203-287-3710

(Please put the title of the position for which you are applying on your fax cover sheet or in the subject line of your e-mail)

Reply to
Bridget