grayed out "skeleton model"

In assembly mode in Proe 2001, I went to create a skeleton part and when the dialog box came up "skeleton model" was grayed out, note that this has not been happening in Wildfire 2.0 and it seems that it has just been happening recently.

Any clues/suggestions?

TIA

Paul

Reply to
dbq

I am pretty sure that it has to do with a new license pack. When I updated mine recently in order to do an upgrade the licenses changed for no apparent reason. They have apparently combined some of the packages and eliminated others. Check the license that is specified when you run Pro/E.

Alternatively, you only have so many licenses that include skeleton modeling and somebody is using all of them.

Reply to
bellsouth

Looking for a job with a growing civil engineering firm? Our client has been in existence for 40 years in Southern California. Civil engineering and surveying services for residential and commercial developments and subdivisions throughout Southern California. Excellent pay and benefits available. Seeking full-time applicants. Located at the juncture of Los Angeles, Orange, and San Bernardino Counties.

Current Positions Available:

Engineering Designer (1-2 openings) Experienced civil engineering designer with at least 5 years experience in the civil engineering and land development field. Experience with Grading Plans, Street Plans, Hydrology Reports, Sewer Plans, Water Plans, and related reports and plans. No other disciplines. Knowledge of AutoCad, SoftDesk, and CivilSoft programs. Registration not required. California experience preferred and must have legal authorization to work in the U.S.

AutoCad Draftsperson (3-5 openings) AutoCad Draftsperson with knowledge of AutoCad, SoftDesk, and CivilSoft programs. At least 5 years experience in civil engineering drafting. California experience preferred and must have legal authorization to work in the U.S. No architectural, mechanical, or structural drafters.

Applying Instructions

If you like to apply for any of these positions please e-mail your updated resume to snipped-for-privacy@bowmaninternational.com.

Reply to
Bowman International