Workstation / PC upgrade, What computer set up do you use?

This subject might have been covered before but, I am going to bring
it up again:
Do you use a workstation, ie. Hp, Sun, Sgi,
If so do you know what:
graphics?
processor speed?
ram?
hardrive size?
Do you use a Desktop PC?
Graphics card?
Processor speed?
ram?
Hardrive?
At work we are researching the different options for computers and I
am the head researcher.
Things I have looked at so far:
- A good list of cad magazines to
help with this project
- hardware guide / review
- One of the IT guys
at work thought these machines were worth looking at.
Please let me know what people are using out there for hardware.
Thanks
Steve
Reply to
Steve