Information exchange between CAD/CAM systems

Hi,

I am researching on techniques of Information exchange between CAD/CAM systems. Please if you have links to resources son this topic please forword them to me. At a later stage I am also looking to base my research on an industry. If you want to share your thoughts as to which industry to which industry efficiently is most integrating CAD/CAM important please do so.

Thanks Parvez

Reply to
Parvez