Wildfire 2

Dear All,
We are looking at "possibly" moving from Wildfire to Wildfire 2.
We usaully wait at least 9 months before up grading to let the initail
issues to be addressed by PTC.
How are people finding Wildfire 2?
Have most of the "first release" glitches been addressed?
Thanks in advance,
Andy
: Dear All, : : We are looking at "possibly" moving from Wildfire to Wildfire 2. : : We usaully wait at least 9 months before up grading to let the initail : issues to be addressed by PTC. : As do most people, sort of '... wisdom', bordering on superstition. The remarkable thing about this rev is that it was greeted very similarly to WF1 ~ people moving from a pre-WF rev had all the usual problems ~ stuff got moved to different menus, functions got combined, the selection process took a lot of getting used to and so did the object/action style Dashboard. But, in the mean time, stuff moved to the Dashboard, identified with an icon in the menu bar menus, were actually improved (draft, ribs, VSS) so that they now work easily and well. Plus, with a Browser intgegratred, help and tutorials from the PTC website are readily available. So, there is more help than ever to get you over the rough spots.
However, not many rough spots have been reported by WF users migrating to WF2. It's been almost a nonissue, pretty dull indeed. The builds are up to about M200, lots of stuff is getting fixed, so it wasn't perfect out of the gate. But, it seems that the bugs have taken a back seat to the new interface and functionality. From what I've seen here and in the Pro/USER "Exploder", Pro/e bugs and stability issues take a far back seat to data management issues with Pro/I. That's where the bugs are showing up, that's where the inexperience is, that's where the configuration issues show up starkly. So, if you are using Pro/e on a standalone workstation or you are really on top of Intralink, the transition from WF to WF2 should be no more than a minor 'what's new' morning session for users.
David Janes
David,
Thanks a lot for answering some of my concerns.
Currently as we are only a small team of designers, all working closely, and we have stopped using Intralink.
So with what you have passed on, it gives me some comfort factor that maybe the Wildfire 2 release has been an improvement on previously rushed to market upgrades.
Thanks again,
Andy

remarkable
moving