Differences Between Wildfire 2.0 and 3.0

Hi Everyone

We are moving from Wildfire 2.0 to 3.0 (yes I know, I know... and I don't have a choice versus 4.0 or 5.0). I need a list of the differences between these 2 versions. Can anyone provide a list of the major or minor differences so that I can share this with my designers?

Thanks, Andy

Reply to
Andy

Hi, Andy:

If you have access to CADTRAIN COACH, they have a 'differences' page on their WF3 page:

The link is at the bottom of the left-hand menu.

If you don't have COACH, I highly recommend it.

Lehnsherr

Reply to
Lehnsherr

on the left, under quick links, check out the WF3 "What's New" PDF. it should give you some idea though I've never been fond of the 'what's new' documents. you're looking for the big picture and all they provide is sand, the details at the most granular level. what's missing is the highlights, the major stuff.

David Janes

Reply to
JANES