Sketched Datum Curve in Wildfire 2.0

"Todd" wrote : Does anyone know how to create a sketched datum curve in Wildfire 2.0 ? : Seems to me this came up in a discussion about a month ago in a thread called "Wildfire 2: any reactions". In Pete's post on 6/23, he said the following:
"The Sketch feature replaces the Sketched Datum Curve. It is similar, but has a few important differences. First, it autohides after you use it to create a feature. Also, it disappears from the model tree after you create a feature with it so you don't have a cluttered mess of 'Sketch' followed by 'Extrude' all the way down the tree (if you set the tree filter correctly) - it reappears if you delete the feature so you can re-use it. It remains associative to the feature unlike WF 1 (this association can be broken if desired)."
Hopefully this is enough of a hint about how to do it ('Insert>Sketch'?) because I can't find this in the release notes.
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes
: : > ........ Hopefully this is enough of a hint about how : > to do it ('Insert>Sketch'?) ............ : : Insert / Model Datum / Sketch or "Sketch Tool" on the datum : toolbar. : Cool, thanks Jeff.
Reply to
David Janes

Site Timeline