Wildfire: Make Datum inquiry

I just noticed today while performing an Edit References(formerly Reroute)
operation in Wildfire, that creating a datum plane on-the-fly for my new
sketching plane didn't constitute a Local Group of the datum plane and the
Extruded Protrusion. Nor did the new datum plane end up being Hidden.
Is this behavior "intended functionality" according to PTC? Just curious
since the Edit References Make Datum creation didn't exhibit the same type
of behavior as it does when creating a new feature from scratch in Wildfire
that utilizes a datum plane created on-the-fly.
*Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire - Software Version 2002490
Reply to
S.T.

Site Timeline