A NEW MACHINE INVENTED

A NEW MACHINE INVENTED My name is Ron Kliewer and I am president of a small company called Innovative Surface Solutions International Inc. I am writing this letter to introduce you to a new kind of floor grinding and finishing machine I have been working on for the past 4 years with 320,000.00 invested. It has 8 four inch diameter velcro pads on the bottom of the machine. Four spin clockwise and four spin counter clockwise which in turn makes for a super stable running machine. With different types and grits of pads virtually any kind of floor can be ground and polished including hardwood, concrete, marble, terrazzo, fibreglass and even epoxy paint.

The web site is as follows:

The machine has been entirely built on a computer using a program called IRONCAD. It is a dream to use, very well built and the potential is just there I know it. I invested so much of my funds that I ended up losing my company that I built up over the last 14 years, I had to sell it for pennies on the dollar and now I am manufacturing these machines one at a time in my garage. Things are real tight but I am not giving up on this, the machine is truly needed in the industry and if I can just hang on for a bit longer I know this will really take off.

You probably know of someone who had a real good idea but it never got off the ground. Why? He ended up just giving up because of costs of research and developement. Well I refuse to give up. Can YOU help? You are most likely wondering "what can I do to help? I am not in the floor industry and never will be." True, but could you help to keep me going? Could you send 1, 2, or 5 dollars?

I know, I know, you are thinking "Crap, this guy is begging on the internet." Well sad to say maybe you are right. Put yourself though in my position, the bank will not lend me anymore money, venture capital companies rob you blind, sure I could just temporarily close up and get a job pumping gas but that is a last resort, and I know then it would die. I truly know and feel that this machine could be in every rental store in North America, it is needed. Help me to carry it through. Could you help? Here is my address: I.S.S. International 2220 Tolmie Ave. Coquitlam, B.C. Canada V3K 3E2

Kind regards, Ron Kliewer

P.S. Imagine going into a rental store and seeing my machine! You could quietly say to yourself "I helped that guy out, looks like he did it!"

Reply to
ron kliewer