A NEW MACHINE INVENTED

A NEW MACHINE INVENTED My name is Ron Kliewer and I am president of a small company called Innovative Surface Solutions International Inc. I am writing this letter to introduce you to a new kind of floor grinding and finishing machine I have been working on for the past 4 years with 320,000.00 invested. It has 8 four inch diameter velcro pads on the bottom of the machine. Four spin clockwise and four spin counter clockwise which in turn makes for a super stable running machine. With different types and grits of pads virtually any kind of floor can be ground and polished including hardwood, concrete, marble, terrazzo, fibreglass and even epoxy paint.

The web site is as follows:

The machine has been entirely built on a computer using a program called IRONCAD. It is a dream to use, very well built and the potential is just there I know it. I invested so much of my funds that I ended up losing my company that I built up over the last 14 years, I had to sell it for pennies on the dollar and now I am manufacturing these machines one at a time in my garage. Things are real tight but I am not giving up on this, the machine is truly needed in the industry and if I can just hang on for a bit longer I know this will really take off.

You probably know of someone who had a real good idea but it never got off the ground. Why? He ended up just giving up because of costs of research and developement. Well I refuse to give up. Can YOU help? You are most likely wondering "what can I do to help? I am not in the floor industry and never will be." True, but could you help to keep me going? Could you send 1, 2, or 5 dollars?

I know, I know, you are thinking "Crap, this guy is begging on the internet." Well sad to say maybe you are right. Put yourself though in my position, the bank will not lend me anymore money, venture capital companies rob you blind, sure I could just temporarily close up and get a job pumping gas but that is a last resort, and I know then it would die. I truly know and feel that this machine could be in every rental store in North America, it is needed. Help me to carry it through. Could you help? Here is my address: I.S.S. International 2220 Tolmie Ave. Coquitlam, B.C. Canada V3K 3E2

Kind regards, Ron Kliewer

P.S. Imagine going into a rental store and seeing my machine! You could quietly say to yourself "I helped that guy out, looks like he did it!"

Reply to
ron kliewer

Ron,

Seen it happen many times. I have a friend who invented the most revolutionary bicycle transmisson you've ever seen. Infinitely variable, doesn't use gears, belts, or cones. You can shift from high to low at a dead stop. Probably at least five unique patents in there. We built two working prototypes. Every one we showed it to was interested (Shimano wanted us to take it apart so they could look inside...yea---right), and without exception, everyone wanted to rip him off. He went bankrupt behind it, (still owes me about 10 grand, but I've pretty much forgiven the debt)

I've come to the conclusion that it's almost impossible for an "individual" to design, build, and sell, an entirely new product, no matter how innovative, clever, or usefull, it might be. Marketing is key here, and it's expensive. It almost seems like you have to create a demand before you have a product. You may want to try advertizing on cable or something. If no body knows your there, your just throwing money and effort down the drain.

Regards

Mark

Reply to
Mark Mossberg

It's a scam! And the kicker is it's a Cadianian using IronCAD and begging in a Solidworks newgroup.

Reply to
Keith Streich

Some very common misconceptions:

Inventing is hard and so should be rewarded Unfortunately, inventing is easy, and fun, just dont expect it to be profitable as well.

Good ideas are worth something. Ideas not embedded inside a marketing and execution enterprise are worthless.

Patented ideas are bound to have value. They do indeed ... as wallpaper.

Marketing and selling is the easy part. Nope, selling is hard, laborious, boring, disappointing and often truly heartbreaking.

I once took a small business class. The instructors' first question was "what do you need to start a business" There were many replies, capital, a business plan, inventory, an idea etc etc. Nope said the instructor, there is only one thing you really need and that is ... a customer. Still an amateur malcolm

"individual"

Reply to
rankamateur

He has spamed usenet with scams before. His real site for the "Invention" is

I am curious is he is the same Ron Kliewer as this guy
. Both in BC

Reply to
Devin Hughey

Hmm,

Is the address on the original post valid ? Sounds like this guy's got some real bad habits. Could be he needs his ass kicked real good. I got some friends in Seattle.............

Mark

Reply to
Mark Mossberg

[ Message 1 in thread From: ron kliewer ( snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca) Subject: Ironcad users View this article only Newsgroups: alt.cad Date: 2003-06-14 08:50:07 PST

Does anyone know of an Ironcad users group? I have the version 5.0 and would like some common forum to go over some areas of the program. ]

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

Anybody that writes "Granite is porous, it can absorb liquids and stains easy" is an idiot. Somehow you can just tell ...

Or the same one that posted quite a few chain letter MLM things to Usenet offering to sell you reports on how to post chainletters to Usenet ... and get rich quick ....

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

Yes. The only "inventors" that I have seen make a living out of it, were people that were able to sell their ideas. The fact that their ideas could turn into a profitable or useful product had a very little correlation.

My .01Eu JM

"rankamateur" a écrit dans le message de news: fmhTa.4379$ snipped-for-privacy@typhoon.sonic.net...

Reply to
Jean Marc BRUN