Off-topic--- CATIA v5 forum / message board

Hi
I would like to recommend:and invite to CATIA v5 FORUM
http://www.catiav5forum.de/ (Bilingual English and German)
PS. Sorry for off-topic!
--
Pozdrawiam

Jarocki
‚úĖ
: Hi : : I would like to recommend:and invite to CATIA v5 FORUM : : http://www.catiav5forum.de/ (Bilingual English and German) : : : PS. Sorry for off-topic! : : -- : Pozdrawiam : : Jarocki : : Jak powiedzieś komu∂ "jeste∂ ostatecznym debilem!" ? : ---> Jeste∂ ∂wietnym docelowym klientem aut marki Skoda : Thanks, Jarocki, that's very good news. The next people who stop by here, looking for a Catia discussion, maybe we'll send them there. But while we're at this: what do Catia users have against Usenet? why no Usenet Newsgroup for Catia? why all this private web page crap? and who owns this one? who is promoting what and selling what for their private benefit while pretending to be for the community? <sigh> sorry, I guess I sound like a Usenet fanatic, which I'm not. Still, I can't think of a good reason for Catia users boycotting it.
BTW, why isn't your website in Polish as well. Since you sign your announcement in Polish.
David Janes
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Maybe not very good for all, but you must agree that some people use few CAD systems, so some will need this link....
The next people who stop by here, looking

That's why I put the link here :)
But while we're at this: what

I don't know why. There was one (catia.nl.......) - but it has been "removed" from UG list....
People are moving from NG to forums / message boards like from IRC to www-chat

I don't know ? It's not mine? I just promote it.....

community?
Some people just want to have something (own website) for fun / satisfaction (maybe in future also for some other benefits - ads, banners, internet shop etc.)

I can't

announcement in

It is not my forum. The polish text in my post is my signature - automaticlly added to every post....

Add pictures here
‚úĖ