Forum

Hi guys,
I personally do not care for the newsgroups format so started my own Brand
new Forum online. I set up a classified section and multiple categories. You
must sign up and log in but it is ALL FREE.
Later I will be adding a Gallery section for you to show off your rides.
I want this to be a place where fellow RC'ers can help each other and not
bash other brands or put someone down because they do not know anything.
I is literally my web server and my money going into this and I will
absolutely not tolerate any crap. This will be a nice place for all to
enjoy.
Thank you
MacPhreak

PS. It is new from yesterday and may still have some bugs but with your
help we can work it all out.
Reply to
TA02