damn

someone is selling 11 aurora kits on ebay. nice shape. what i drool over is the b-25. i know it wouldn't rate highly today, but it was a childhood fave. it was the first kit i actually built seriously. i spent about 300 hours on it.....my susally builds were 3-4 hours with paint. it was an obsession and when it was done, i actually liked it. it got a ribbon at a local show even. it missed the m80 infestation of the 60's and even went to college. i kept it for over 30 years until one day my 2nd ex was gone and it was too. never saw either again. damn, indeed.

Maybe your 2nd ex had some M-80s...

;^)

Martin

Reply to
The Collector

i'm sure she dumped it into the trash first chance. she didn't have the wits to ransom it.

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain (e) wrote in news:YvBVf.178331$fe6.151142 @fe01.news.easynews.com:

Man oh man! I had the B-25 and the P-51H both in OD over NG flying in formation on my ceiling. Across from the Mono SBD pushing over with the dive brakes out.

Great days!

Frank

Reply to
Mustapha, P

yaaa.

yeah, i really do miss that plane.

And we all know which was more valuable. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller