Catalina PBY

Thanks to my flight back home being 2 hours late, I caught the History Channel's Save our History program on the Aleutian Island activity in WW2 and the use of the PBY Catalina. It was pretty interesting. Which of the available models would make a good representation of that aircraft in that time frame?

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Count DeMoney avait soumis l'idée :

Monogram-Revell, in 1/48 scale (I have one for sale if you can be interested), Academy in 1/72 scale.

Reply to
Flying Frog

you have an academy, too, froggy pal? need any trades? thanks to rufus' kind observations, i snagged the 1/48 before they went pricey.

e a présenté l'énoncé suivant :

Hi "e"

No, I have a Revell-Monogram for sale, in amphibian PBY-5A version... ;o)

Reply to
Flying Frog

tanks, chris...

migrane scale..... though i am doing a connie.

No, I don't have any Academy PBYs...:)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

well, a couple Minicraft 1/144th kits 'that I will build'.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

e vient de nous annoncer :

You're welcome ;-)