aircraft, spacecraft, oshkosh, and ME!

well, I am busy getting ready for the weeklong bash only 3 hours away from me. losing my job aint stopiing me, nor is being nearly broke going to slow me down either.

I AM STILL GOING!!!

send me an email if you are gonna be there

just a few things I hope to check out. excuse any repeats (this is only 1/10th of what is available)

Advanced Structural Analysis Methods: From PC's to Hypercomputers Motor Mount Design and Construction The Internet: An Integral Part Of The AMT Toolbox And Pilot Flight Bag Do's And Don't Of Designing And Building Your Instrument Panel The Next Aviation Frontier: Airplanes On Mars Ultralight Hot Air Balloon Construction Techniques And Materials Welding - Learning the Basics Into Thin Air - The Dangers Of Flying Above 9,000 Feet SR-71 Blackbird - An Engineering Marvel To Be Announced - NASA Composite Structures - Brittle Or Tough The Appropriate Application Of New Technology Human Factors and Spatial Disorientation Getting Started in Ultralights and FAR Part 103 Synthetic Vision Systems - General Aviation Overview Composite Aircraft - Airworthy Wide Area Augmentation Systems Aeronautics Research At The NASA Dryden Flight Research Center Do-It-Yourself Electronic Fligh Bags (EFBs) Fixing The Sound Barrier: Sonic Boom Reduction Technology Designing / Upgrading An Experimental Avionics Panel Bolt On Horsepower For Your Aircraft X-43A Mach 7 Flight Boundry-Layer-Growth Suppression (BLG-S) & Drag Reduction Dull, Dirty Or Dangerous? Send A UAV! NASA's Vision For The Future Of Aviation Get A Clue Before You Glue - Insights Into Practical Composites Epoxy Resins - Do's & Don'ts Composites 101 SR-71 Blackbird - An Engineering Marvel Fabric Covered Aircraft Still Practical? Computational Fluid Dynamics At NASA Today Aircraft Woodwork and Glues Understanding Solid State Attitude Indicators AHRS Airspace System Of The Future To Be Announced - NASA Why Engines REALLY Quit: The Top 10 Reasons Getting To Mars: The Mars Exploration Rovers How To Get Started In Homebuilding NASA's Personal Air Vehicles (PAV) Goals & Design Concepts Avionics For Pennies.... Build It Yourself Radio Installation and Troubleshooting Introduction To Aerodynamics How To Improve Safety Without Really Trying Flight Testing Experimental Airplanes NASA/FAA Revolutionary Vehicles Student Competition Presentations Fixing The Sound Barrier: Sonic Boom Reduction Technology Private Manned Space Program Advanced Pre-Preg Composite Repair Growing Up With The Modern Wright Brothers Grassroots To Space Experimental Aircraft Interiors A Chat With The Rutan Brothers Flying the U-2 Magic Dragon Aircar Project X-43A Mach 7 Flight Private Manned Space Program The Use Of Honeycomb Panels On Aircraft Low Cost Instrumentation for Experimental Aircraft Growing Up With The Modern Wright Brothers SR-71 Mach 3+ Mission--From Start to Finish! History Of Rocket Aircraft NASA X Planes: Flight Research Update Hydrogen / Electric and Other Future Aircraft Power NASA Synthetic Vision Systems General Aviation Symbology Experiments Aircraft Design With A PC Introduction To Powered Parachuting NASA's Personal Air Vehicles (PAV) Goals & Design Concepts Straightening Damaged Parts NASA B-52B Air Launch Mothership Suborbital Rocketship Development Composites 101 Test Flying The Worlds Fastest Airplanes Protect Your Avionics Investment: Ask The Right Questions Flying the U-2 How To Get Started In Homebuilding

Reply to
Tater Schuld