my oshkosh airshow itinerary - and you thought it was just airplanes

OK, looks like I'll be at Oshkosh from 7-24 to 2-31.
info can be found at www.airventure.org
here is a list of seminars that I hope I will be able to attend. I try to
get my $20 worth out of every day. they also said something about some bombers and an aerobatics show, but i was to busy looking at the space-oriented seminars.
X-Plane Flight Tests 21st Century Aeronautics At NASA Dryden Photographer For Voyager, Spaceship One and Global Flyer Space Exploration System Propellants Carbon Fibers - Its A Jungle Out There Research On Adaptive Laminar Wings For Low Drag High-Performance Composites Vs. Aluminum
Preparation For Launch! Typical Flight Prep for SpaceShip One Designing / Building the Monst! er Garage Flying Car Flying Spaceship One Space For The Rest Of Us Why Angle Of Attack - Why Not? Paper Airplanes Improving "The Egg"
Shuttle Foam Trajectory Tests With F15B Auto Conversion Books And CONTACT! Magazine First Flight of Your Homebuilt Aircraft Windshear, Spacing, Low Noise Research From NASA's 757 Reading The Sectional Chart Space Ship One Pilot Crises In Space Wind Turbines, Rhomboid Wing Fighter, IC Engine With Circular Block Math, Science, And Engineering Of Airplane Design
Composite Vacuum Resin Infusion Glacier Girl Future Of Space The Ideal Aircraft: Awarding NASA's PAV Prize Picking A Homebuilt Design - How Do They Fly, How Do They Build Training for SpaceShipOne ATC - The Real Thing
SpaceShip One Flight Display And Simulator Development Astronaut X Prize Cup And The Personal Spaceflight Revolution
Introduction To Aerodynamics II SR-71 Blackbird Forum Astronaut Fly! ing Spaceship One Junkyard Wars And Homebuilt Aviation Composites 101 Journey To Mars: A 3D Exploration Rocket Propulsion: Safe, Routine, Reliable, Maintainable, Nontoxic
Space Exploration System Propellants One Possible Road To Low-Cost Space Flying With The NASA Family: Shuttle, Station & Beyond Suborbital Rocketship Development
--
Tater
President of MARS Club (NAR #660)
tater schuld wrote:

my $20 worth out of every day. they also said something about some bombers and an aerobatics show, but i was to busy looking at the space-oriented seminars.

I plan on it, at least two rolls of film.
pricewise. visiting the airshow is costing me about $20 plus camping plus food. then factor in that I will not be making any income during that week.
Start saving for next year. even without SS1 it is worth going to.
--
Tater
President of MARS Club (NAR #660)
oh! this shows what happens when you have insomnia and remember things like RMR
Zath, I got some GREAT pics of SS1. one of these days when i am motivated, i'll take them out of the album and get them scanned in.
took over 500 photos while at oshkosh. somewhere between 50-100 are of SS1
also got pics of the hybrid demo that NASA did