Re: Oshkosh

Excellent Photos. Wish I was there!!!

regards

Tom Watson Sydney Australia

A few pictures from Oshkosh can be found at... > >
Tommy

Great photos -- However I must admit we wandered through the Maui collection -- many memories fro out past visits there (our favorite place on earth).

Reply to
Lyman Slack

Have no fear. I won't have you arrested for looking thru the other photo albums. I would hate to think i took the time to put all the pictures online just so i could look at them!

Reply to
Icrashrc