Airplane Models & Vintage Replicas

I'm looking for interesting stories and lore from World Wars 1&2. I have a passion for the history of flight, and would love to reflect that on my website. If anyone is interesting in providing some stories, I'd sure love to look at them.

A little about us..

Our airplane models are crafted with excellence, quality, and great care. It is important to us that you are 100% satisfied with your airplane models, and we do our best to accurately build an historical replica for your collection.

Our chief builder, Philip Ward, has built scale airplane models for NASA, the US Airforce, and numerous other large outfits interested in the history of flight and aircraft. If you have any questions, or comments, please let us know - we love to talk about flight and our model airplanes.

In addition, please stay tuned for feature articles on all things flight related, we want to be a source of information for the passion we all share.

Reply to
Earl Buchan