Vintage Fighter Series 1/24 models

here's an email I rcvd from the company. looks what may be coming out in 1/24...

Craig

We would like to announce the release of our 1/24th scale P40 kits.

If you are still interested in one of these amazing kits, Please send us your full name and email address so that we can send you your ordering details.

From our records, you mentioned the possible release of NEW 1/24th scale

kits, how does a P47 Thunderbolt and a MK.VI Mosquito sound. Well I think you will be pleased that these two kits are planned to be released next, together with a P38E/F Lightning and an ME-110C.

Thankyou for your patience and understanding since this kit was announced in

2004.

Best regards

R.S.Thomas VINTAGE FIGHTER SERIES.

Reply to
crw59

where's my wellington and he 219?

I asked first. When I get my Jug you may get your Wellington.... :-)

Craig

Reply to
crw59

So is there a release date yet on the P-40?

Reply to
Wildcat

ok, i'm not a line jumper.

WOW - Having an ME-110 that size would be just great. Think of what you could do with it , or too it. I would Love to have an HE-111 in that scale also. It would not be all that much bigger if you stop and think about it and then maybe even a B-25 too.

I can only Hope the Model Gods will look on my Hobby Wishes with Great Favor :)

... Carl ..........

RAMA LAMA's will Rule the Universe

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

A brief look into what is really me
Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"

cyberborg 4000

...soon to need a - much - bigger temple....:)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

I think my head is going to explode. A Mossie and a Me-110C? Thunderbolt and Lightning?

Quick hide my credit card!!!

Reply to
Gray Ghost

hehehehe, really.