1/24 P-40

I was reasonably certain that several months ago I saw an advertisement for a future 1/24th Trumpeter P-40 kit. It may have been in Squadron. I haven't heard anything since.

Do I recall this correctly? Maybe I'm confused with the 1/32nd kit.

Thanks.

Alan

Reply to
Banshee741

advertisement for a

Yeah, a 1/24 in a few versions is on the way from Vintage Fighter series. Large Scale Aircraft preview

getting blasted on Hyperscale forum but it looks like a lot of it may be due to wide angle distorion. Unfortunatly, perhaps not enough though...

Tom

Reply to
tomhiett