1/24 scale P-40 Tomahawk

HI Guys,

Has anyone built that new 1/24th scale P-40 yet? Are there any accesories available (ex. Cockpit kits and decals). Thanks Bill Hall ..*you will always have your time to shine, even in the winter of your darkest hour*...jeremy enigk

Reply to
Bill Hall

Don't think they are on the market yet.

John

Reply to
John Walker

FWIW At Region 2 Dave Klaus Medallion outfit was advertising a resin cockpit set for the Trumpeter P-40 and a conversion to make the P-40B into a P-36.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

I haven't been by Meteor in a couple weeks. I thought his conversion set was for the Trumpeter 1/32 scale P-40. Is he doing one for the 1/24th scale one as well?

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

O.K! My apologies! I missed the 1/24 scale notation. Meteor's parts are for the 1/32 scale Trumpeter kit, not the "Monster Scale" kit.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey