New 1/24 Scale P-40

HI Guys,

Does anyone have this new model of the "tomahäwk or heard any good reviews?

Thanks,

bill

Reply to
Bill Hall

The kit isn't out yet. This is the reply I got from the manufacturer when I enquired.

"Dear John

Thankyou for your email and your interest in ordering a British Tomahawk P40.

This kit will be available in November 2004, and will also feature more extras than the 'Pearl Harbor' or AVG - Flying Tigers versions. There are (seven) 'Decal' options which include one Russian version, and three 'Resin' pilots.

The lights and motor have been dropped in favour of extra detail.

Future 1/24th scale releases include: ME-262, P47, P38, F4U, and a MOSQUITO.

I hope these interest you John and I will contact you again nearer to the release date.

Thankyou again for your enquiry.

Best regards R.S.Thomas

VINTAGE FIGHTER SERIES."

Reply to
John Walker

Do you have a website?

Reply to
Colin

have not heard this company come up here before. Have they done anything else that a builder could comment on in terms of quality?

Craig

Reply to
Craig