Wanted: Original Academy/Minicraft RMS Titanic 1/350 instructions

Hi! I recently acquired an Academy/Minicraft RMS Titanic 1/350 model that did not have any instructions with the kit.

Does anyone happen to have a set of instructions that they can send me if they have completed their build of the model so I can make a copy of them.

These would be for the original version and not the new updated re-release model kit.

I have already checked the titanic-model.com/ site, but the instructions are not of the best quality.

I have also checked the Rivet Counter, but these are the instructions for the 1999 re release model kit.

Thanks...

Reply to
gleason