Hobby Lobby in Ocala, FL

A Hobby Lobby openened in Ocala FL yesterday. As part of their Grand Opening, they are selling model kits at half price with no limit on quantity
until 11 Feb.
One can pick up the Revell 1/72 U-Boat for $35, an Academy 1/48 CH-46E for $24, Hasegawa 1/48 RF-4B for $22, Hasegawa AV-8B+ for $16
Their were also Accurate Miniatures kits of the SBD-2 and 3 as well as the TBF (George Bush) and the Vindicator. These were on sale for $16. They also had the AM WW2 Armament set.
The store also had the Revell 1/48 B-1B & B-29, A-10, P-61 and F-106 and the Testors 1/72 B-2.
Other kits I noted were the Revell Queen Mary II, Trumpeter 1/350 Liberty ship, Trumpeter 1/72 F-107, Tamiya 1/35 M1A2, M113A2, Academy M1A2, Tamiya 1/48 P-47 (bubbletop and razorback), F4U-1D. There was an RMS Titanic kit, but I forget scale. I think it was an Academy kit.
There were some 1/32 Hasegawa Spitfires and FW-190s, but I didn't note the versions.
I picked up the Academy CH-46, F-15C/D (last one) and Revell F-106 for a total of $46 plus tax.
Dennis
Dennis Buley wrote:

You just had to post this to make us all jealous, didn't you?? :-)
                        Bill Shuey
William H. Shuey wrote:

Thats allright Bill - he just named the entire stock list for the last 6 months at my local hobby lobbys. It would be a lot more exciting if they got new models more often.
Jeff/Bill:
This was my first purchase from a Hobby Lobby. I have read many posts on this group concerning the kits that others had bought, and said to myself that I've got to visit one. Until Monday, the closest one was 375 miles away...Now it's only 70 miles or so. Few years ago, when I wasn't making models, I had visited the one in Killeen, TX. I took up the hobby again last year when I retired.
Figured that anybody that lives near Ocala might want to take advantage of the half off sale.
Regarding kit stockage, is Jeff's comment concerning kit variety common to all Hobby Lobby's?
Dennis.

It matches our inventory in St. Peters, Missouri pretty closely. We also have a selection of 1/35 scale Dragon (DML) WWII armored vehicles. The store in Bettendorf, Iowa is similar and also carries the Trumpeter and Hobbycraft 1/32 scale Vought F4U Corsairs.
Nick
Inventory is spot on to the one near my house. Another one four miles away has a wider selection.
Art

Guess I'll have to go back in a month or so to check it out again and see if this store is going to be one that carries a wider selection or not. Thanks.
Dennis

I visited the HL in Bloomington, Indiana, great selection, wide variety and lots of aircraft. Store manager offered to order anything HL carries but was not on the shelf during sale, then offered to give half off raincheck. Glad to see HL in Florida. Bruce

Dennis, Do you have a phone # and a street address for them? TIA.....Stan in Daytona.
Do you have a phone

quantity
On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 00:14:27 GMT, "BAD 4 GOOD" <BAD 4
2400 SW College Road
(352) 873-8785

My "From" address is munged - use 'modeleral (at) swbell (dot) net' to respond