Hobby Lobby 50% coupon

Yes, boys and girls, Hobby Lobby has an internet coupon for 50% off your favorite(?) kits. Hallelujah!! If today weren't Sunday..... For anyone not
having access to an HL, and there's a kit you want SO YOU CAN BUILD IT, let me know, I'll see what I can do. If it's something you just want to turn around and sell on eBay, don't ask.
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci EAA # 729686 delete the word spam from email addy
Springfield OH
If you go, be sure to print out the Internet coupon as there are none in the store than the clerk at the one I visited said mine was the first one they had seen.
Gerry
Ft Collins, Co.

$50? Where did they get that? They must be pricing on a slant. Cheers,
The Keeper (of too much crap!)
Any Dragon or Trumpeter armor?
Are you sure it is a Pro-Modeller 335? As far as I know HL never carried that and it is long OOP. Now if you are talking the Tamiya cannon armed 335 then yes they have that and I think mine has it for 45.00 which is probably msrp. Cheers, Max Bryant

I printed 3 extras and placed them about the shelves for others to use.
Gerry wrote:

"Grandpa" <jsdebooATcomcast.net> wrote in message
"Grandpa" <jsdebooATcomcast.net> wrote in message
Springfield OH
I managed to get a Trumpeter/Hobbycraft 1/32 P-40 at HL today. First ones I've seen stocked there. It was not priced, so I grabbed the Asst Manager as he walked by. He made an attempt to look it up in a price book but couldn't find it listed. So he looks for other boxes of the same size to compare prices. He finally marked it as $16.99 !! Ended up with it for $8.50 OTD !!! Two weeks ago I nabbed an Academy 1/32 OIF F/A-18C for the princely sum of $24.99 (as mismarked on the box). The really odd thing was that there was another one next to it that was marked $44.99. I think that they must have accidentally dropped the "1" on this one, since all the rest I've seen at HL are marked $144.99. Also today, they had 1 Trumpeter 1/32 F-105D, also unmarked, but they were holding it behind the counter for someone. Tomorrow, I'll hit the other 2 stores in my area and see what's up.
Regards,
John Bass Birmingham, AL
Springfield OH

Same thing is true here! I keep hoping though. 8-)
Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN
I hit two of them near me and at the second one I scored a Trumpeter/Hobbycraft F-105D Thud. I'm one happy camper tonight! Mark M

Springfield OH
I hit two of them near me and at the second one I scored a Trumpeter/Hobbycraft F-105D Thud. $55.00 later and I'm one happy camper tonight!
Mark M