Hobby Lobby 50% coupon

Yes, boys and girls, Hobby Lobby has an internet coupon for 50% off your
favorite(?) kits. Hallelujah!! If today weren't Sunday..... For anyone not
having access to an HL, and there's a kit you want SO YOU CAN BUILD IT, let me
know, I'll see what I can do. If it's something you just want to turn around
and sell on eBay, don't ask.
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to
return. --Leonardo Da Vinci
EAA # 729686
delete the word spam from email addy
Reply to
TimeTraveler658
I must resist....no..more....Big Deuces.....Am B-25s.....Trumpeter Bonnies ...or Novas....... AAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!
-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH
Reply to
Charles Ryan
If you go, be sure to print out the Internet coupon as there are none in the store than the clerk at the one I visited said mine was the first one they had seen.
Gerry
Ft Collins, Co.
Reply to
Gerry
I managed to get a Trumpeter/Hobbycraft 1/32 P-40 at HL today. First ones I've seen stocked there. It was not priced, so I grabbed the Asst Manager as he walked by. He made an attempt to look it up in a price book but couldn't find it listed. So he looks for other boxes of the same size to compare prices. He finally marked it as $16.99 !! Ended up with it for $8.50 OTD !!! Two weeks ago I nabbed an Academy 1/32 OIF F/A-18C for the princely sum of $24.99 (as mismarked on the box). The really odd thing was that there was another one next to it that was marked $44.99. I think that they must have accidentally dropped the "1" on this one, since all the rest I've seen at HL are marked $144.99. Also today, they had 1 Trumpeter 1/32 F-105D, also unmarked, but they were holding it behind the counter for someone. Tomorrow, I'll hit the other 2 stores in my area and see what's up.
Regards,
John Bass Birmingham, AL
Reply to
John
Why does it seem that most HLs that have mismarked prices are no where near me :-( The girls who work that dept. here are always on top of their job.
-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH
Reply to
Charles Ryan
Same thing is true here! I keep hoping though. 8-)
Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN
Reply to
Don McIntyre
I hit two of them near me and at the second one I scored a Trumpeter/Hobbycraft F-105D Thud. I'm one happy camper tonight! Mark M
Reply to
Mark M
I hit two of them near me and at the second one I scored a Trumpeter/Hobbycraft F-105D Thud. $55.00 later and I'm one happy camper tonight!
Mark M
Reply to
Mark M
Thanks for the heads up. It's nice to get the discount but at the HL we have it's pretty much a cruel joke. Poor selection and the marked prices are absurd. The Pro-Modeller Do 335 at $50. No sale, not even at $25.
I opted for the Revell 1/72 Schnellboot. I've been wanting to try my hand at a ship kit and at $20 before the discount, the price was right.
THX again to both posters with the coupon scoop.
WmB
WmB
Don't feel left out. The only Trumpeter stuff at ours are the Bonnies and Novas. I'd rather spend the same for the R/M 1/12 '57 or the new 1/48 Academy helo or the 1/72 B-377
-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH
Reply to
Charles Ryan
$50? Where did they get that? They must be pricing on a slant. Cheers,
The Keeper (of too much crap!)
Reply to
Keeper
I printed 3 extras and placed them about the shelves for others to use.
Gerry wrote:
Reply to
Grandpa
Any Dragon or Trumpeter armor?
Reply to
Tnelson242
Frigging ridiculous. I had to look twice just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. $49.99
WmB
WmB
Good thinking. I wish I had thought of that.
WmB
WmB
I handed out two while I was getting the R/M F-106 and Hobbycraft/Trumpeter 1/32 P-40 today. They just showed up today. Lots of HC armour (Trumpeter/Tamiya re-pops?, I am armour challenged) already at 1/2 price.
-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH
Reply to
Charles Ryan
Are you sure it is a Pro-Modeller 335? As far as I know HL never carried that and it is long OOP. Now if you are talking the Tamiya cannon armed 335 then yes they have that and I think mine has it for 45.00 which is probably msrp. Cheers, Max Bryant
Reply to
M Bryant