who wanted the Starfix kits?

Whomever requested the Starfix crap, er kits, send me an email with an address please. Take the word spam off my email address

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci EAA # 729686 delete the word spam from email addy

Reply to
TimeTraveler658

done. i guess you didn't get my email yesterday?

Reply to
someone