Re: ok who saw me on tv?

8pm ch5

i gave a few warnings.

showed my models room although not me modelling

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Hi Jules

I saw it.

I initailly forgot it was on, but caught it while channel hopping, in fact it was the missus who caught it and said "look at this sad git", :-) I did step in and attempt to defend you, but then I saw your "green room" and decided "nope, she was right" (just jesting)

I didn't see it all the way through did you win ??

Happy modelling Ant

Reply to
Ant Phillips

you missed the end bit, and maybe the bit where i made my sis cry her eyes out

oh i won, well i improved the most, so didnt win the worst, i won £500 worth of vouchers so spent decorating the living room, green of course!

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Hi Jules, Sure, send me the VCR tape and I'll make sufficient copies for US watchers. My address: Scarp Box 13196 Akron OH 44334 Let me know what you need for the tape and I'll send it to you. Can you use US $ or would you prefer pounds? Cheers, Keeper The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Any repeats scheduled?

Reply to
Martin

Last thing i could do is take cash off you, your doing me a favour.........

be in touch!

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

hopefully not!

got it on cd now tho if that helps

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

I'd definitely love to see this one. I assume this is the British (and original I suspect) version of our "Clean Sweep" on TLC?

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci EAA # 729686 delete the word spam from email addy

Reply to
TimeTraveler658

i have a good copy on cd and soon to be on NTSC vcr

Give me your address and i will forward it to you. valid email

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

is it fawkes day? if so, happy one and buy yer local skin a pint.

I'm interested

Stupid thing was I was looking out for it and we were watching a recording on the Pace Twin as Top Gear had been cancelled due to snooker!

Reply to
Martin

I think that Fotokit drawing looked just like you even if the bank CCTV camera footage was a bit grainy and just a bit out of focus. BTW, where did you get that balaclava and shotgun from? ;-)

Nick

Reply to
Nick Pedley

email me your addy direct and i will post you a copy 2 morra

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

yes that was me, you can have them back now you ginger ninja........... ;-)