Zero cockpit pics?

I need some good pics/diagrams so I can figure out what's where, and what colors to paint various controls/handles/kanobs. I've searched online, but can't find what I need--plenty of Zero pics, but any that are restored don't have detailed cockpit pics, and the ones buried in the woods aren't much help.

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci EAA # 729686 delete the word spam from email addy

Reply to
TimeTraveler658

Try this

know it's a game. But it is well researched.

Hope it helps

TimeTraveler658 wrote:

Reply to
H. Simons

Reply to
Daryl

Reply to
Daryl

Hi TimeTraveler,

While in Borders at Glasgow (UK), I noticed they had a 2005 calander of cockpit photos and I'm sure a zero was there but not what mark.

Think it cost around £9, well worth a look. Also is'nt there a book published in the last 2/3yrs purely of cockpit photos?

Reply to
SL

"Japanese Cockpit Interiors", or "Japanese Aircraft Interiors" by Robert C. Mikesh.

Bill Shuey

SL wrote:

Reply to
William H. Shuey