Hobby Lobby!!!

National sales ad runs here a day early. Next week is a half-off week. The local shop has a Tamiya restock with many new items! The Ames, Iowa shop has:

T-55 Marder III Ardennes Forest King Tiger Late model Panther? Humvee, camo and desert versions M113, desert, with all the extra equipment Bradley, desert, with all the extra equipment ME262, w and w/o kettenkrad DO 335, w and w/o kettenkrad Razorback Thunderbolt ME109E I think (yellow nose) Zero (1/48) Lots of Tamiya accessory packs and figure sets mine didn't carry before Williams F1!!!!

Got the modern US infantry figures for $2.24. They had a few different german figure sets in the rectangular boxes. General restock on Academy Blackhawk, IMEX copter, Revell B24s + misc. Only AM B-25B and B-25 B/C left at mine. No Trumpeter left except Migs. No Hasegawa left. No big Polar Lights Star Trek this time but they have Herbie! ;-)

Tom

Reply to
tom hiett

Got most of the *new* ( for our local HL) stuff the last round. Best news is a new girl started working that dept. and got a lot of things done the old girl sat on for about a year, like marking all the 1/2 off yellow tags down to 90% off. Best $12 bucks I spent for a 1/24 Spit :-) and $4.50 a piece for the Academy 4 kit boxing of 1/144 early liners. Now I'm waiting for the new girl to go through all the other stuff that has been marked with a big D and yellow tag them.

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Charles Ryan