Hobby Lobby

I can't believe nobody announced the 40% off on kits this past week at Hobby Lobby.

J.B..

Reply to
Jer038

Meh. I'm in spitting distance of seven HLs...and even I didn't go hunting all seven this time round.

I did snag an Atomic City Mercury, that was a pleasant surprise. Found it in the Model Rocket aisle- and not with the regular plastic.

Sat

Reply to
Saturn S. Padua

I'll see their 40% and raise 'em another 10% on the likelihood they'll be having a 50% after Christmas sale of massively over-ordered kits.

But thanx for the FYI, it is always appreciated.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

No one announced it here? On every freakin forum I visit the same guy has to be the town crier. I can't believe it wasn't done here as well.

Anyway I don't know about any after X-Mas sale on overordered kits. My HL does not look like they ever overorder anything cause the model aisle is always half empty.

Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
M Bryant

I didn't mention it because I became unemployed (again) the week before the sale, so I was/am in, shall we say, a bit of a mood. Modeling hasn't helped the mood either. In fact, as much as I hate to admit it, I crushed three I had almost finished, then the pieces and a coffee cup went through and out the second story window. I will apologize, however, for not mentioning it so others migh take advantage.

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci EAA # 729686 delete the word spam from email addy

Reply to
TimeTraveler658
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

Sorry to hear about the job. I know the feeling. Just don't tell me which ones you crushed. =[

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller