Hobby Lobby

I can't believe nobody announced the 40% off on kits this past week at Hobby
Lobby.
J.B..
Reply to
Jer038
Loading thread data ...
Meh. I'm in spitting distance of seven HLs...and even I didn't go hunting all seven this time round.
I did snag an Atomic City Mercury, that was a pleasant surprise. Found it in the Model Rocket aisle- and not with the regular plastic.
Sat
Reply to
Saturn S. Padua
I'll see their 40% and raise 'em another 10% on the likelihood they'll be having a 50% after Christmas sale of massively over-ordered kits.
But thanx for the FYI, it is always appreciated.
WmB
Reply to
WmB
No one announced it here? On every freakin forum I visit the same guy has to be the town crier. I can't believe it wasn't done here as well.
Anyway I don't know about any after X-Mas sale on overordered kits. My HL does not look like they ever overorder anything cause the model aisle is always half empty.
Cheers, Max Bryant
Reply to
M Bryant
I didn't mention it because I became unemployed (again) the week before the sale, so I was/am in, shall we say, a bit of a mood. Modeling hasn't helped the mood either. In fact, as much as I hate to admit it, I crushed three I had almost finished, then the pieces and a coffee cup went through and out the second story window. I will apologize, however, for not mentioning it so others migh take advantage.
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci EAA # 729686 delete the word spam from email addy
Reply to
TimeTraveler658
And "jerry 47" opened up and revealed to the world news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:
Jerry,
Which firewall(s) are you using? There should be a settings screen that you can tweek the settings so that you can choose which traffic to accept and which to refues.
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy
Sorry to hear about the job. I know the feeling. Just don't tell me which ones you crushed. =[
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.