Hobby Lobby 50% off

Got it in this mornings email. I've printed several and have cut the coupon part out so I can give it to some kids if I see any while I'm there.
jerry 47 wrote:
Reply to
Grandpa
Yes folks, print out your internet coupon for 50% off all models at Your
local Hobby Lobby.
Jerry 47
Reply to
jerry 47
Thanks!
Got Polar Lights hideous "Homer" my daughter has been wanting for $5. No more Academy F18s or Hobbycraft 1/24 Spits or Mustangs this time but they did have some Tamiya King Tigers, Marder IIIs, Spidermand and Hulk, and two Accurate Miniatures planes they haven't had before. Was hoping for a Revell AG Enzo but didn't notice much new in the cars.
Tom
Reply to
Tom Hiett
They e-mail me each week with their internet coupon for that week. I find out about it when I open my e-mail. You might consider signing up for their e-mail service. Jerry 47
Reply to
jerry 47